paul_phong

Download miễn phí Tổng hợp các phần mềm tiện ích

Với PartitionMagic bạn có thể:
Tạo thêm partition mới, ghép 2 partition thành 1 partition, thay đổi kích thước, di chuyển
một partition, chuyển đổi giữa các kiểu FAT16, FAT32, NTFS.mà không làm mất dữ
liệu trên các partition đã có.
Format partition, xoá partition, copy partition và thực hiện các chức năng nâng cao khác
một cách nhanh chóng.
Tất cảcác thao tác với PartitionMargic đều được thực hiện qua giao diện đồhoạtrực
quan giúp bạn thao tác thuận tiện và dễdàng hơn.
Hiện nay đã có PartitionMargic phiên bản 8.0. Nhưng trong bài này, tôi sẽtrình bày cách sử
dụng PartitionMargic 5.0. Với các phiên bản khác, giao diện và thao tác hoàn toàn tương tự.
Download và cài đặt

Để tải bản Đầy Đủ của tài liệu, xin Trả lời bài viết này, Mods sẽ gửi Link download cho bạn sớm nhất qua hòm tin nhắn.
Ai cần download tài liệu gì mà không tìm thấy ở đây, thì đăng yêu cầu down tại đây nhé:
Nhận download tài liệu miễn phí

Tóm tắt nội dung tài liệu:

, flash animations, status bar scrollers and just about anything else.
Besides, next time you are asked what pop-up stopper you use, you can answer; "why, I
use The Proxomitron" and how cool is that. The first link below is to phiên bản 4.5, the last
and final phiên bản of this superb utility. The following two links offer useful setup and
usage tips. Note: For Novice PC users I suggest you try the news Google tool bar rather
than The Proxomitron. It's free as well and has an excellent popup filter built in. It's not
as flexible as as The Proxomitron, but it requires no setup. As a bonus it also makes
Google searches easier.
Best Free Sticky Notes Utility New
Some people hate these programs others swear they can't work effectively without them.
I used to be in the first category but with so many things on my plate these days, I'm
slowly being converted. The function that I find really useful is the reminder that pops up
at a designated time and date. I use it for simple things like "put up the latest issue on the
web site." ATnotes is a neat implementation that features configurable alarms, resizable
windows, variable fonts and a host of other useful features. The product is remarkably
similar to the commercial sticky notes utility called, TurboNotes. Is imitation the
sincerest form of flattery? Maybe not. (723KB)
Simpo PDF Merge and Split Unregistered phiên bản -
Best Free Secure Erase Utility
Eraser is a free, GNU license utility that will securely erase files, folders or even whole
disks from any Windows or DOS PC. Eraser overwrites data area with selectable random
data patterns and also wipes data in the paging file, Internet cache, temporary files,
Internet cookies, unused disk space and a number of other places where data can secretly
lurk. It handles FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS partitions as well. Erasing files with high
security will always be a difficult and time consuming task and can never offer absolute
100% safety. However Eraser makes the task about as easy as it be, with a security level
beyond most conceivable requirements. An impressive package. (2.6MB)
Best Free Outlook Express Backup
This free utility allows you to do a full or selective backup of OE's critical files including
mail folders, newsgroups, address book and identity settings. Simple, effective ... neat.
(2.1MB)
Best Free Process Viewer New New
PrcView has long been my personal choice but Process Explorer has pushed it aside. The
reason? A better display setup coupled with more features and even more information.
Process Explorer uses two vertical panes. The top contains all active processes while the
second shows either all the handles opened by a selected process or, optimally, a list of
DLLs and memory mapped files. A very handy search feature allows you to work
backwards from named DLLs or handles to the owning process. A gem. Freeware,
230KB.
Best Free Inventory Tool
AIDA32 is arguably the best system inventorying tools I've used regardless of price. It
will document just about every aspect of your hardware and software configuration.
Throw in the fact that it checks out networks, gives memory benchmarks and that it is
totally free, and you end up with a product that should be in everyone's toolkit. Download
from the link below but remember to download the documentation as well. Corporate
users need to register - but there's still no charge. The developer announced in March
2004 that the product has been frozen and there will be no more development. However,
as of today, it is still the best in its class.
Best Free Anti-Scumware Utility New
There's a scumware plague at the moment. All it takes is a visit to a pushy web site or a
loaded shareware càiand next minute your Internet Explorer homepage has been
changed, your default search setting altered, unwanted ads pop up on your screen and
worse. SpywareBlaster is not a scanner like SpyBot but rather a stand-alone inoculation
program that prevents the initial infection. It provides active protection against more than
1500 products that use ActiveX based exploits and offers defenses against unwanted
cookies as well. A companion program to SpywareBlaster is SpywareGuard. Again, this
is not a scanner like SpyBot. It is a protective program that works like an anti-virus suite
by checking programs before they are executed. Both products are well executed,
regularly updated and work well with each other and SpyBot.
(2.2MB)
(1.96MB)
Best Free Search and Replace Utility Updated
I've been a long time user of Funduc Software's excellent Search and Replace utility, now
in phiên bản 4. However, I have to admit that after using HandyFile's free Find and Replace
program, my loyalties are torn. Granted, it does pretty much the same thing, but it's faster
as changes are made in memory rather than by writing to disk. This feature also provides
a degree of safety. If you need to do text file replacements over multiple files, I suggest
you give this tiny free utility a spin.(361KB)
Best Free Outliner
I'm not a great fan of outliners - my brain doesn't work that way. Some folks however,
swear by them and if that includes you, then you should check out Keynote, an Open
Source freeware program that has a dedicated band of followers. Its major design
attribute is its ease of use. Words like "natural" and "seamless" come close to the mark
but really don't capture the essence of what is really a great design. What do you do with
it? Well to quote the web site “KeyNote is used by screenwriters to draft screenplays, by
medical doctors to keep patient databases, by developers to store source snippets - and to
everyone it serves as a place to put all the random pieces of information that have no
particular structure of relationship to other data, and do not fit easily in task-specific
applications such as word-processors, databases or spreadsheets.” (1.7MB)
Best Free Rename Utility Updated
Lupas Rename 2000 is a small Windows utility that globally renames all the files in a
directory and its subdirectories. It can convert names to upper/lower case, change the
case of the first letter, add text, left crop, right crop and just about anything else you can
think of. And unlike DOS based utilities, it will work on hidden files as well. Add in a
nice GUI interface, an undo feature, full preview of changes and the fact that it's free and
you have a utility that should be in every toolkit.
Best Free Windows Driver Backup New
I used to recommend WinDriversBackup for this task but it has now, unfortunately,
morphed into shareware. However, I can suggest you try WinRet as a replacement. It will
not only back up your drivers but also your system registry, program settings and
preferences, shortcuts, Favorites, Outlook Express folders, accounts and message filters
as well. As a bonus, it allows you to tweak some of your system settings. I didn't try the
latter but can report that the driver backup and restore worked well. It's not quite as
simple to use as WindriversBackup but, then again, it has much more functionality.
(227KB)
Best Free Digital Image Utility
Irfanview is a free multimedia viewer and editor that supports a huge range of file
formats. Each new phiên bản seems to add more capabilities but to me, its most powerful
features are its speed and its batch processing capability. If you want to resize sets of
digital images for the web or for transmission by email, Irfanview is the best free solution
available. It's also a mighty fine image viewer as well. I just can't believe something this
good is free.
Best Free File Comparison Utility
WinMerge is a free Windows utility that compares two files and identifies the
differences. The differences can then be merged from one file into the other. This is the
sort of product that is ideal when you have several different versions of a file and are not
sure of how they differ. The product is geared to text files so it won't be much use to you
with Word Processing or other complex formatted documents But for text reports or
computer programs, WinMerge is ideal. (514KB)
Best Free Email Accessory
As well as my normal POP email account, I have multiple Yahoo webmail accounts.
Managing the latter used to be easy until Yahoo started charging to forward webmail to
my POP account. To overcome the problem, I now use a nifty free product called
YahooPOPS! that allows you to collect your Yahoo webmail from within your POP
email client such as Outlook or Eudora. I use Outlook and mu...

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác
Tạo bởi Tiêu đề Blog Lượt trả lời Ngày
D Ôn tập Dịch tễ học CTUMP (TỔNG hợp từ các đề THI) có đáp án Y dược 1
D Tìm hiểu về vai trò, quá trình tổng hợp và phân giải các Axitamin trong cơ thể người và nguyên liệu thực phẩm Khoa học Tự nhiên 0
A Tổng hợp và xác định các đặc trưng của một số hydroxide cấu trúc lớp kép ứng dụng trong xử lý môi trường Khoa học Tự nhiên 0
D Báo cáo tổng hợp về tình hình thực tế công tác kế toán, quy trình hạch toán các phần hành kế toán tại Công ty may 10 Luận văn Kinh tế 2
N Tổng hợp kiến thức về các kỳ thi tiếng anh có giá trị hiện nay Tài liệu Cơ bản 0
P Nghiên cứu tổng hợp các khoảng chịu lửa chứa Nhôm, Silic từ hóa chất tinh khiết và từ bã thải bùn đỏ Kiến trúc, xây dựng 0
B Giáo án tổng hợp các môn lớp 1 - Trường tiểu học Hoa Thủy - Năm 2016 - 2017 - Tuần 1 Luận văn Sư phạm 0
T Báo cáo tổng hợp Thực hiện các dự án đầu tư xây dựng nhà ở tại công ty cổ phần lilama Hà Nội Luận văn Kinh tế 0
A Những kiến thức đã tìm hiểu được trong thời gian thực tập tổng hợp - Thực trạng các Website đã và đa Luận văn Kinh tế 0
W Nghiên cứu và hệ thống các kiến thức cơ bản về chương trình dự án quốc gia; tổng hợp kết quả, phân t Luận văn Kinh tế 0

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác