daigai

Trên lớp mới ra đề tài này
Bạn nào có bài mẫu chia sẻ với mình với
Thank nhiều :beg:

daigia721

One of my hobby hobbies is watching movies .

I find the Toy Story Trilogy very interesting!, but the third movie is not as good as the first two untill towards the end of the movie where it is great! and Heroine from Tangled is the most cutest character in Disney movies!!

My favorite movie is "A Walk To Remember". This is my favorite movie because it deals with real life issues, like some of the most important things in life such as: love, relationships, and most important, who your real friends are. "A Walk To Remember is about a girl named Jamie (Mandy Moore) who is the daughter of a minister who becomes ill. During high school Jamie doesn't have very many friends but is in alot of activities and through that she meets a reckless boy named Landon. Landon got into some trouble which made the principal force him into being in a play for the drama club. Landon Played a lead role as did Jamie, even though they didn't hang out in the same crowd of friends when Landon needed Giúp with his lines in the play he turned to Jamie to Giúp him out. One of the first things she told Landon was for him to promise that he wouldn't fall in love with her. But that is a promise that he did not keep. Jamie finally told Landon that she had cancer and the treatment stoped working so she didn't have very much time to live. Jamie had this list of accomplisments that she wanted to make before she passed. The number one thing was to get married at the same church that her mother and father was married in. Landon made ALL of her dreams come true. But unfortunitally her cancer became worse and she died. I would recommend this movie to anyone who likes heart touching stories, I liked it and would watch it a million times a day if I could.

Tham khảo thêm mấy topic này để nâng cao khả năng viết văn nhé
50 Topic thi nói, viết tiếng Anh B1 châu âu 2013
Các bài luận trong tiếng anh nè!!!

huynhphuonght96

ai co thể giúp mình viết về 1 đoạn tiếng anh cảm nhận cảm nghĩ về phim và bài học rút ra từ phim " tui thấy hoa vàng trên cỏ xanh " không ạ?

huynhphuonght96

My Favourite Cartoon 'Tom and Jerry' Essay

We all are familiar with a very famous and popular cartoon show of a grey coloured, short haired cat Tom and a small brown coloured mouse Jerry. I always see different cartoon shows on T.V. but the show which always amuses me is Tom and Jerry. No matter if it is a repeated episode, it always entertains me. This show comes on the channel Cartoon Network in India.

My favourite cartoon is Tom and Jerry. It is an American animated series created in 1940 by William Hannah and Joseph Barbera. Tom and Jerry is a comedy show. It is the genre of slapstick comedy. It was first released on 10 February,1940 and it lasted till September 27,2005. The main distributors of the show was Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and currently it has been distributing by Warner Bros./Turner Entertainment. The total episodes released were 162 from 1940-2005.The first released episode was "Puss Gets The Boots" in the year 1940. It was the first cartoon to get nominated for Academy Award for Short Cartoons.

First Episode:
In this episode Tom always grabs Jerry with his tail where Jerry always tries to run away from Tom. The Tom chases the mouse into the flower stand where it Cr-acks. The flowers and its pot get destroyed. Mammy Two Shoes is Tom's mistress, she enters the room and scolds Tom for its behaviour. She told if he again breaks anything then he will be out of the house. The Jerry mouse came to know about the weakness of the cat Tom. So Jerry always threatens him by throwing the glass from the top of the shelf whenever Tom tries to grab him. Ultimately Jerry makes it hard for Tom by throwing the glasses one by one on the floor. Tom tries to catch glasses with its plate from floor. After doing so much practice of catching glasses, an idea finally came to his mind and he keeps cushions on the floor. Tom again comes to Jerry mouse ; where Jerry again tries to threaten him but this time he becomes unsuccessful. He sees that Tom has find solution to his problem. Tom makes a terrified face to Jerry where Jerry gave a scary laugh to Tom and tries to run away from him. This is one of my favourite episode of Tom and Jerry series.

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác
Tạo bởi Tiêu đề Blog Lượt trả lời Ngày
D một danh ngôn hoặc thành ngữ, tục ngữ có nội dung so sánh để viết đoạn văn so sánh Văn học thiếu nhi 0
D Viết một đoạn văn ngắn có sử dụng quan hệ từ. Gạch dưới quan hệ từ trong đoạn văn đó Văn học thiếu nhi 0
D Viết một đoạn văn kể lại buổi sinh hoạt lớp. Trong buổi sinh hoạt đó, em đã phát biểu ý kiến để chứn Văn học thiếu nhi 0
D Viết một đoạn văn kể chuyện theo đề tài tự chọn, trong đó sử dụng cả hình thức đối thoại, độc thoại Văn học thiếu nhi 0
L Em hãy viết một đoạn văn ngắn giới thiệu về tổ của em. Văn học thiếu nhi 0
I Viết một đoạn văn ngắn thuật lại ý kiến của các bạn trong nhóm em về những việc cần làm để bảo vệ mô Văn học thiếu nhi 0
D Dựa vào bài Tập làm văn miệng tuần trước, hãy viết một đoạn văn ngắn kể lại một trận thi đấu thể tha Văn học thiếu nhi 0
H Cách viết một đoạn bài cảm thụ văn học Văn học thiếu nhi 0
S Hãy viết một đoạn văn ngắn tả bầu trời buổi sớm hay tả một vườn cây Văn học thiếu nhi 0
A Viết một đoạn văn nói về cây măng cụt hoặc hoa trái măng cụt Văn học thiếu nhi 0

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác